Positive I am statements are simple yet powerful statements about yourself that affirm who you are. They are present tense declaration of what you believe.
By affirming your identity in this present moment, you are aligning yourself with your highest self. We can use I am statements affirmations as a tool for self-love and self-acceptance, or as a practice for manifesting your deepest desires.
What are I am statements?
I am statements about yourself are short affirmations you say to change your thinking and improve your life.
70+ Powerful Positive Affirmations For Women Who Desire A Happier Life
I am statements are powerful affirmations and can be anything you want them to be. They can be as simple as “I am happy” or “I am safe.” They can be affirmations of your personal qualities, like “I am smart” or “I am brave.” You can use them to declare your intentions, like “I am going to be successful” or “I am going to find my soulmate.”
Why are “I am” statements powerful?
I am affirmations are powerful because they are present tense declarations. This means that when you say them, you are claiming them as truth in the present moment.
By saying “I am happy,” you are not only declaring that happiness is possible for you, but that you are happy right now.
This present tense claim manifests your desire for happiness into reality. When you affirm your positive qualities, you are reminding yourself of who you are and what you are capable of.
80 Hustle Boss Ladies Mindset Quotes For Motivation And Success
I am statements are a way of saying that you will let no one else define you or tell you who you are.
“I am” statements to describe yourself every day
Here are some powerful I am statements to describe yourself every day. Use them as often as possible and always keep them positive.
- I am brave.
- I am unique.
- I am loyal.
- I am outgoing.
- I am a good friend.
- I am a good listener.
- I am an outstanding human.
- I am a good person.
- I am consistent.
- I am a go-getter
- I am confident
- I am successful
- I am fearless
- I am a risk taker.
- I am resilient.
- I pay attention to detail.
- I have common sense.
- I am intuitive.
- I am strong and ambitious
- I am proud of who I am.
- I am level-headed and reasonable.
- I am a successful business owner
- I am determined to be cheerful and happy in any situation I find myself.
- I am resourceful and hardworking.
- I am fully in charge of my future.
- I have a good sense of direction.
- I have a good sense of timing.
- I am a great problem solver.
- I am strong and independent.
- I am no longer controlled by procrastination.
- I am a work in progress.
- I am calm under pressure.
- I am patient and understanding.
- I am trustworthy and dependable.
- I am intelligent, smart and creative.
- I am always ready for the challenges that come my way.
- I am always learning the good and unlearning the bad.
- I am always willing to try new things.
- I am growing and making a positive impact in the world
- I am always positive about life.
- I am worthy and deserving of good things.
- I am worthy of the good life offers.
- I am constantly working to be a better version of myself.
- I am always ready to learn from my mistakes and shortcomings.
- I am unapologetic about staying true to myself.
- I am a lover of all things creative.
- I am passionate about making a difference in the world.
- I am grateful to my family and friends.
- I am grateful for my job and career.
- I am grateful for an opportunity to see a brand new day.
- I am grateful for the mistakes that teach me new lessons.
- I am excited to wake up each day and see what the day brings.
- I am determined to achieve my goals.
- I am always willing to take risks.
- I am curious about everything.
- I am not perfect, and I am okay with that.
- I am unique, and I love that about myself.
- I am optimistic and hopeful about the future.
- I am grateful for the blessings in my life.
- I am committed to living my life with integrity.
- I am resilient and capable of overcoming challenges.
- I am compassionate and caring towards others.
- I am a passionate advocate for causes I believe in.
- I am a lifelong learner, always seeking to improve and grow.
- I am confident and believe in myself.
- I am happy and content with who I am.
- I am a force to be reckoned with.
- I am a passionate and committed individual.
- I am a person who is always learning and growing.
- I am somebody who is unafraid of being my authentic self.
- I am driven to be the best that I can be.
- I am committed to living a life of purpose.
- I am dedicated to being a force for good.
- I am determined to create a life that is meaningful and fulfilling.
- I am inspired by the potential that I see in others.
- I am committed to being a positive role model.
- I see the potential for good in others.
- I am driven to be the best that I can be so that I can make a positive impact on those around me.
- I am dedicated to living a life of purpose and meaning so that I can be a force for good in the world.
- I am determined to create a life that is fulfilling and makes a difference.
Positive Affirmations You May Like
More Inspiring Affirmations
- 153 positive affirmations for women
- 94 affirmations for business success
- 110 positive affirmations for self-love
- 110 positive affirmations for happiness
- 100 unique positive affirmations for self-confidence
- 55 positive affirmations for imposter syndrome
- 100 powerful daily affirmations for positivity
- 80 powerful positive “I am” statements
- 60 Positive Money Affirmations To Attract Success And Abundance
- 138 Powerful Affirmations For Fear To Overcome Anxiety
- 75 Positive Affirmations For Self-Doubt – Transform Your Thoughts
- 102 Powerful Monday Affirmations To Help You Start The Week Off Right
- 60 Inspiring Affirmations For Productivity To Help You Stay On Track
- 85 Tuesday Positive Affirmations To Start The Day Off Right
- 80 Positive Wednesday Affirmations to ease the mid-week stress
- 60 Effective Affirmations for Positive Thinking & Emotional Wellbeing
How to make I am statement affirmations work for you
The key to making I am statements about yourself work is to truly believe them. It may sound simple, but it’s not always easy. If you’ve been negative for a long time, it can be hard to change your thinking. However, it is possible.
When crafting your own I am statements to describe yourself. Keep the following in mind:
Be clear and specific
Unclear “I am statements about yourself” won’t do any good. Be as specific as possible about who you are and what you stand for.
The more specific your positive I am statement is, the easier it will be to believe. For example, rather than saying “I am happy,” say “I am happy with my life.”
Make it present tense
When you make your I am statement to describe yourself present tense, it will help you believe it in the here and now. For example, rather than saying “I will be happy,” say “I am happy.”
Own your words
I am affirmations are about you and only you. Be confident in your statements and don’t shy away from using first person pronouns.
Keep it positive
I am statements to describe yourself are not the time or place for negative self-talk. Keep your remarks positive and upbeat, affirming the best parts of who you are.
Make it actionable
A good I am statement is something you can actively work towards. Make your words something you can strive to be every day.
Say your I am affirmations out loud
Speaking your affirmations aloud helps to drive them home. Say them with conviction and belief, and feel the power of your words. Plus, it gives you a physical representation of your goals that you can refer to anytime you need a reminder.
Write your I am statements affirmations down
Writing your affirmations down is also a powerful way to solidify them in your mind.
When used correctly, positive I am statements affirmations can be powerful tools for self-awareness and self-empowerment.
Repeat, repeat, repeat.
The more you say your I am statements affirmations, the more they will take hold in your subconscious mind. So repeat them as often as you can and watch as your reality changes before your eyes.
No matter what you want to improve about yourself, there is likely a powerful I am statement to describe yourself that can help.
Simply choose the quality or trait you want to focus on, and then make a positive I am statement about it.
You can use positive I am statements to describe yourself as often as you like. The more you say them, the more likely you are to believe them. So, if you’re looking to make some positive changes in your life, start by repeating some powerful I am statements about yourself each day.