The magic of quotes for vision boards
Vision board quotes are like magical spells that energize your spirit and supercharge your aspirations. They are the cornerstones of vision boards and act as powerful anchors that remind you of your “WHY.”
When you combine inspiring words with your strong intention, it sends out potent vibrations to the universe, amplifying your power to manifest.
The vision board quotes in this post will spark seeds of inspiration, motivate you when you feel stuck, and remind you of your abilities when you are stricken by self-doubt.
Let’s jump right into some of the most inspiring and motivating vision board quotes and discover how they can fuel your journey towards a life you love and desire.
Vision board quotes to fuel your goals
Each vision board quote has a unique vibrational energy just waiting to align with yours, helping you manifest your wildest dreams into reality. Here are over 100 powerful vision board quotes grouped into categories to help you create a board that inspires you in various aspects of life:
General inspiration quotes for vision boards
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “A year from now, you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”- Coco Chanel
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “If it makes you nervous, you’re doing it right.” – Childish Gambino
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You carry the passport to your own happiness.” -Diane von Furstenberg
- “Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.” – Roy T. Bennett
Success and achievement quotes for vision boards
- Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
- “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
- “The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.” – Anonymous
- “Success is not in what you have, but who you are.” – Bo Bennett
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking
Self-Love and confidence quotes for vision boards
- “Life is tough, but so are you.” – Carmi Grau
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Self-confidence is the best outfit, rock it and own it.” – Anonymous
- “You are enough just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect.” – Haemin Sunim
- “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Brian Tracy
- “Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” – Michelle Obama
- “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.” – Jason Day
Persistence and resilience quotes for vision boards
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do; it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
Health and wellness quotes for vision boards
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “Health is not about the weight you lose, but about the life you gain.” – Anonymous
- “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being.” – Greg Anderson
- “The greatest wealth is health.” – Virgil
- “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.” – Leigh Hunt
Relationships and love quotes for vision boards
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love is not something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” – James Baldwin
- “Money is a tool, not the goal.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “The more you learn, the more you earn.” – Warren Buffett
- “Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value.” – Joe Biden
- “Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest.” – Dave Ramsey
- “The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.” – Philip Fisher
Creativity quotes for vision boards
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
- “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
- “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” – Les Brown
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.” – Andrew Carnegie
- There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these.” – Michael Nolan
Adventure and travel quotes for vision boards
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” – Amelia Earhart
- “Life is short, and the world is wide.” – Simon Raven
- “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you.” – Unknown
Education and growth quotes for vision boards
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “In learning, you will teach, and in teaching, you will learn.” – Phil Collins
Leadership and influence quotes for vision boards
- “Leadership is not about being in charge. It is about taking care of those in your charge.” – Simon Sinek
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “Leadership is not a position or title; it is an action and example.” – Cory Booker
- “Success is not just about making money. It’s about making a difference.” – Unknown
- “Your time is now. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
- “The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order.” – Alfred North Whitehead
Mindfulness and gratitude vision board quotes
- “The present moment is the only moment available to us, and it is the door to all moments.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Aesop
- “The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.” – Mary Davis
- “Mindfulness isn’t difficult, we just need to remember to do it.” – Sharon Salzberg
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
Faith and spirituality quotes for vision boards
- “The soul has been given its own ears to hear things the mind does not understand.” – Rumi
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Spirituality is a brave search for the truth about existence, fearlessly peering into the mysterious nature of life.” – Elizabeth Lesser
- “Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.” – Unknown
Personal development quotes for vision boards
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Your life does not get better by chance; it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “You are the books you read, the films you watch, the music you listen to, the people you meet, the dreams you have, and the conversations you engage in. You are what you take from these.” – Unknown
Family and parenthood vision board quotes
- “Family is not an important thing; it’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The love of a family is life’s greatest blessings.” – Unknown
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – David Ogden Stiers
Adventure and taking risks quotes
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “Take the risk or lose the chance.” – Unknown
Courage and bravery quotes for vision boards
- “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Bravery is the audacity to be unhindered by failures and to walk with freedom, strength, and hope, in the face of things unknown.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
- “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Unknown
Balance and harmony quotes for vision boards
- “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm, and harmony.” – Thomas Merton
- “You don’t have to be a master of all, but you must be a master of one.” – Andrew Carnegie
- “Success is not about the destination, but the journey and the balance we maintain throughout.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us, and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man.” – Euripides
- “Live a balanced life – learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.” – Robert Fulghum
Feel free to select the quotes that resonate most with your vision and goals, and arrange them on your vision board in a way that inspires you. Remember that your vision board should reflect your personal aspirations and dreams, so customize it to fit your unique journey.
Using vision board quotes the right way
Choose your Theme
Before you search for quotes, it’s important to know what you want to achieve. Focus on personal growth, career, relationship, health, spirituality, or more. A vision board with a clear theme can help you stay focused and ensure you only choose quotes that align with your goals.
Find Suitable Quotes
Look for vision board quotes that resonate with your theme and goals. Online platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, self-help books, or autobiographies of successful people can be great sources for finding relevant quotes.
Variety of Quotes
Try to incorporate a variety of quotes into your vision board. Some can be motivational, some inspirational, others could make you think deeply. Different types of quotes can serve different purposes and keep you stimulated.
Combine your quotes with beautiful and relevant images. This can make your vision board more appealing. Bold, readable fonts are also important so you can read the quotes easily.
Place Relatable Images
If a quote talks about travel, place an image of your dream destination next to it. If the quote talks about success, place an image that symbolizes success to you. The balance between words and images is crucial on a vision board.
Over time, your goals and priorities may change, so it’s essential that your vision board and quotes reflect these changes. Regular updates can help keep your motivation high.
Location of your Vision Board
Place your vision board in a place where you can see it daily. This constant visual reminder can help keep you focused on your goals.
If you can’t find quotes that are aligning with your goals, make your own. These could be more valuable and motivating as they are closer to your personal thoughts and feelings.
Reflect and Act
Don’t just read the quotes but reflect upon them. Think of ways how you can incorporate the message of the quote in your daily life.
Use Positive Emotions
Choose quotes that make you feel good about yourself and your future. Make sure they reflect positivity and make you feel optimistic about your goals and dreams.
Common mistakes to avoid when adding quotes to your vision board
- Using too many quotes: While it can be tempting to include as many inspiring and motivational quotes as possible, having too many can make your vision board feel cluttered and overwhelming. Be selective with the quotes you choose.
- Not aligning quotes with your goals: Make sure every quote on your board directly pertains to your life goals and aspirations. It’s not helpful to have a beautiful, catchy phrase if it doesn’t resonate with you on a deeper level.
- Choosing quotes that have negative connotations: Even if the message of the quote is a strong one, try to avoid quotes that focus on negative aspects or hardships. Your vision board should be a positive and encouraging space.
- Ignoring your personal connection: Choose quotes that speak to your heart, not only those that sound clever or are popular. The more personally relevant and emotionally resonant a quote is, the more power it will have to inspire you.
- Overlooking different formats: Remember that quotes can come in various formats, from printed texts to handwritten notes, to visual representations. Feel free to mix and match.
- Not refreshing your quotes: As time goes by, update the quotes on your board to reflect your evolving goals, visions, and life circumstances.
- Using unhelpful fonts and colors: Make sure the quotes on your board are clear and easy to read. Using fancy but illegible fonts or colors that clash with the rest of your board can be distracting and detract from the motivational quality of the quotes.
- Misquoting or misattributing: Double check the wording and authorship of each quote. Misquotes can lead to confusion and misinterpretation, and misattribution can be disrespectful.
- Not considering balance: If quotes take up the entire board, there will be little room for images and other sources of inspiration. Balance is key to effective vision boards.
- Choosing quotes that are too long: It’s important to choose quotes that are concise and direct. Quotes that are too long can affect the visual appeal of the board, and may also be harder to remember and internalize.
Now that we have ventured deep into the world of vision board quotes, know that your dreams and goals are just around the corner, waiting for you to harness them into existence. Remember, the magic is within you; your motivation, your power, and your success dwell within your heart.
Compose your vision board with these inspirational quotes; they are the wonderful words that align your energy, focus and intentions with the universe. You have the power to manifest your dreams into reality, and it all begins with a vision.
Remember the words of Napoleon Hill, “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” Your board, populated with these powerful vision board quotes, is your first step towards making your dream a tangible reality. Happy manifesting!