Fridays definitely need a special celebration around this time, especially after the long and hectic week. If you’re looking for a little pick-me-up to get you through the workday, funny Friday quotes might be just what you need.
We often see Fridays as a time to let loose and enjoy the upcoming weekend, and what better way to do that than with a good laugh?
From witty one-liners to clever puns, there are plenty of hilarious quotes out there to celebrate the end of the workweek. You can share these quotes with friends, family, or colleagues to spread some joy and laughter. Plus, they can serve as a reminder to not take life too seriously and to enjoy the little things.
So, whether you’re counting down the hours until the weekend or just need a little midday chuckle, funny Friday quotes are sure to brighten up your day. Keep reading to discover some of the best quotes out there that will have you laughing all the way to the weekend.
Benefits of Using Funny Friday Quotes
Friday is a day that most people look forward to because it marks the end of a long workweek and the beginning of the weekend.
However, sometimes the workweek can be so stressful that it’s hard to switch off and enjoy the weekend. Using funny Friday quotes can help you lighten up and make the most of your Friday.
Here are some benefits of using funny Friday quotes:
- Reduce Stress: Laughter is a natural stress reliever. When you laugh, your body releases endorphins, which are natural feel-good chemicals. Funny Friday quotes can help you reduce stress and feel more relaxed.
- Increase Productivity: When you are stressed, it’s hard to focus on your work. Using funny Friday quotes can help you shift your focus and increase your productivity. When you are in a good mood, you are more likely to be productive.
- Boost Morale: Using funny Friday quotes can help to boost morale in the workplace. When everyone is in a good mood, it can make the work environment more enjoyable.
- Improve Relationships: Sharing funny Friday quotes with your colleagues can help to improve your relationships with them. Laughing together can help to build bonds and create a sense of camaraderie.
- Spread Positivity: Using funny Friday quotes can help to spread positivity in the workplace. When you are in a good mood, it can be contagious and spread to others around you.
The next time you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed on a Friday, try using some funny Friday quotes to lighten the mood and make the most of your day.
100+ Funny Friday Quotes
Here are 100 of the funniest Friday quotes that are sure to make you giggle and be ready for some restful weekend.
Funny Friday morning quotes
Funny Friday morning quotes can liven up a your day and help you start the weekend off with a light heart. They are a great way to show your friends, family, and co-workers that you think positively and are ready for the weekend.
These funny Friday morning quotes also provide an opportunity for you to bond with others and share some humorous moments together while you relax and enjoy the day.
- “Good Morning Friday! I’m feeling so fresh, so alive, and so ready for the weekend!”
- “Rejoice! For it is Friday, and the weekend is near!”
- “TGIF. It’s so great to be alive and kicking on a Friday!”
- “It’s Friday and I’m thirsty.”
- “Friday mornings are like a superhero that only exists once a week. You can’t wait to see it, but it’s over too quickly.”
- “Friday: The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the work-week. The welcome wagon to the weekend.”
- “Friday is the day when you can finally put your feet up and drink a cold one.”
- “Dear Friday, I’m so glad we are back together.”
- “Happy days are here again! It is Friday.”
- “It’s Friday woo-hoo and I’m ready to add some sizzle to my weekend!”
- “TGIF! And No, I’m not talking about your local greasy spoon.”
- “It’s finally Friday! Time to pace down the week’s stress and party on…”
- “Yay! That was one whole long week! Time to kiss the hard week goodbye and say hi to the fun weekend. Happy Friday!”
- “Today is Friday and I am alive! That alone is a reason to rejoice.”
- “Thank God for Friday. It’s the gateway to unlimited weekend possibilities.”
- “Oh hey Friday, you were so good to come… now let’s lighten up for the weekend fun!”
- “Who’s ready for some weekend fun? Friday has arrived, and it’s time to start the party!”
- “Why, hello there, gorgeous Friday! I’ve been waiting for you. Life’s been oh-so-dull without you!”
- “Thank Goodness it’s Friday! Weekend is here. Let’s party hard and give those Monday blues a run for their money!”
- “Friday is here! Let’s welcome it with some songs and lots of beer!”
- “Friday is here! Now I’m ready to really start the weekend. I’ve been mentally on vacation since Monday.”
- “TGIF, but I don’t need a reminder — I’ve been smiling since Monday.”
- “TGIF! Everyone, please rise for the weekend anthem. Good riddance to the workweek blues!”
- “I’m so excited for Friday, I could almost pretend to be a morning person for a few hours.”
- “A great Friday morning starts with an emphatic smile and a determined statement, ‘The weekend is here’!”
Funny Friday quotes for work
Funny Friday quotes for work is a great way to bring some much-needed levity and humor to the workplace. Friday is a time to set aside the pressures and responsibilities of the work week and to indulge in some light-heartedness.
A humorous quote is the perfect source of entertainment to bring some joy to your workday. With the right quote, you can add a bit of laughter and smiles to your Friday.
From witty one-liners to funny quotes about the stresses of working life, these Funny Friday quotes for work are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
- “I don’t work on Fridays. I make appearances.”
- “Yes, I’m grumpy! It’s Friday and I need to go to work!”
- “On Fridays, I prefer my coffee to be as strong as my desire to leave work early.”
- “It’s Friday, which means I waste the day by pretending to work and you could waste time by talking to me.”
- “Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and slow down once the reality of the weekend ending sinks in.”
- “Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my colleagues with a chair.”
- “Friday is my favorite day of the week because it’s the last day of work and the first day of drinking.”
- “I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.”
- “I love Fridays. It’s like the last mile in a marathon. You can see the finish line and you’re ready to collapse, but at least you’re almost there.”
- “I have a love-hate relationship with Fridays. I love the feeling of the weekend being right around the corner, but hate the fact that I still have to work a full day.”
- “On Fridays, I like to think of myself as a free-range chicken, roaming around the office and pecking at my work when I feel like it.”
- “Fridays are for responding to emails with ‘Have a pleasant weekend!’ and closing the laptop.”
Funny Witty Quotes for Friday
- “Friday actually stands for: Finally, Realizing I Deserve A Break.”
- “I can already feel Friday in my bones. Now it’s time to get those weekend vibes going!”
- “Friday feels: Open the windows, turn on the music and dance around like you do not have a care in the world. Let go and be free.”
- “It’s Friday. Time to turn off your brain and turn on your heart. You can figure things out again next week.”
- “It is Friday. The most precious commodity of the week. Go forth and make the most of it.”
- “Friday came around and I don’t care about nothing, no way! Not even about Mondays and any other day, no way!”
- “It’s Friday! Come out and play! It’s been a long week, and it’s time for us to shine!”
- “Ready or not Friday, here I come! Weekends, get ready for some wild and crazy fun!”
- “It’s Friday and I must remind you that a person without a smile should never open a shop.”
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” – Lauren Oliver
- “What do you mean it’s not Friday yet? I’m already wearing my weekend pajama pants!”
- “Me on Fridays? Ready, Set and Goooooooooo!”
- “This Friday, forget the hard work of the week with some travel, music, drinks and have ample fun.”
- “Friday is the best day of the week — no excuses to be made, no sorrows to mourn… only pure and sheer magic ahead!”
- “If Fridays were shoes, they’d be the ones you wear to go out and party.”
- “Fridays are the most exceptional days of the week. The feeling of freedom is simply incomparable.”
Funny Friday motivational quotes
- “Friday is here. Therefore, I will be fine!”
- “I’m so excited for Friday, I could hug a tree.”
- “Forget all the worries of life and cast off your sorrows, because it’s TGIF! Have a great weekend!”
- “Fridays boost self-confidence – after all, you survived the week!”
- “Fri-Yay and Woo-hoo! It’s the time of the week when you can be your true self and be proud.”
- “It’s Friday! I’m just going to sit here and let the weekend wash over me.”
- “Don’t wait for the perfect Friday. Make Friday perfect.”
- “When your coworkers ask if you’re ready for the weekend, just respond with ‘I was born ready!'”
- “Friday is the perfect day to be happy.”
- “It’s Friday! Time to create stories for Monday.”
- “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.”
- “Fridays are like free prize draws – you do not know what the weekend will bring!”
- “It’s Friday! I’m just going to sit here and watch the clock until I can leave.”
- “Happy Friday! May your day be short and your weekend long.”
- “The only reason I work on Friday is to have something to complain about on Monday.”
- “Friday motivation: Finish your work and go home, the beer will not drink itself.”
- “Hey, let the weekend vibes kick in! Throw away the routines and just be you!”
- “Fridays have their own kind of beauty. No matter how hard the week was, they give a sense of a new beginning.”
- “Finally it’s Friday! Time to restore the balance between work, life, and fun. Achieved!”
Funny and Inspiring Friday Quotes
- “Friday is not just a day, Friday is a lifestyle. #YOLO!”
- “Friday gives me the best feeling like, “yes, I made it”
- “Friday has an attitude of its own. No matter how badly the week went, it lightens the mood.”
- “Friday couldn’t get here fast enough. Now it’s time to soak it with some fun times and quality weekend moments.”
- “Fridays don’t get better than this! So ready to turn it up and make the weekend lit!”
- “Thank God It’s Friday! Let us get the weekend rockin’ with lots of fun and happening!”
- “Live life and party because it’s Friday!”
- “Friday is the symbol of hope that the weekend will come to us like a blessing.”
- “It seems like only yesterday was Monday, yet here is Friday again! Time really flies when you are having fun.”
- “Friday is the key-holder of a few hours of relaxation :)”
- “Wherever you go, Friday will always find you.”
- “Friday: the only day we want for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”
- “You won’t know what it means to suffer unless you keep living till it’s Friday.”
- “Friday Fun Fact: Life is better when it’s Friday!”
- “On Fridays, I let go of all my plans and just run away with my dreams.”
- “The world is in your hands when it’s Friday. Now it’s time to make the best of it!”
- “Fridays are reminders that we have the gift of life and we should show our appreciation with a spirited dance, smile and laugh!”
- “Smile every Friday and enjoy today because today is your life and tomorrow is a mystery.”
- “Change your perspective towards life and view Fridays as a gateway to the happiest two days of the week!”
Silly & Sarcastic Friday Quotes
- “Today is Friday… preparing for Monday is a crime.”
- “Friday, how I love you so much. I’m always sorry to let you go.”
- “Dreading Monday? Do something about it! Make your Friday night memorable and extend your weekend.”
- “Friday is the day when I can be myself and still be cool.”
- “It’s Friday, I must have done something right!”
- “Just completed a 5-day work week marathon. You know what that means, right? It’s time to get wild and crazy!”
- “It’s Friday! YAY! Monday, I will tackle you later.”
- “Friday is my superpower – when I add ‘TGIF’ to all my worries, they just magically disappear.”
- “It’s a beautiful Friday morning and as I stand at the office entrance, a wave of happiness is coming to meet me.”
- “TGIF. That stands for: Thank goodness I finally made it.”
- “Friday isn’t here yet and the week actually feels like it’s a decade long!”
- “It’s Friday… that’s all! No need to overthink it!”
- “I can actually hear Friday’s laughter from a mile away! Come on over to our place, let’s welcome happiness today!”
- “Friday when work feels like a party – can you feel the vibe of the weekend already?”
- “Friday – that one special day of the week we’re all grateful for!”
- “Smiles are contagious – let’s start a chain reaction this Friday!”
- “It’s Friday and I’ll be happy if I want to! Nothing will stop me.”
- “I’m so ready for Friday night, I’d take tomorrow off from work just to get there faster!”
- “It’s Friday – Let’s rock this night and make it outstanding!”
Hilarious Friday Night Quotes
- “Hey Friday! Everyone’s been buzzing about you, so why don’t you turn up already?”
- “Friday nights: The greatest invention and indicator of a fantastic weekend to come.”
- “Let’s turn it up on Friday and let the party begin!”
- “Thank the Lord it’s Friday night, and I just might go out and do something tonight!”
- “In the circle of life, Friday would always be the party animal!”
- “Friday Night party? Oh, yes! It’s the best day of the week that never ever fails to impress!”
- “Friday vibes only! Put away the work, grab the party hats and get ready to rock the weekend’s groove!”
- “Friday night is the gateway to all your heart’s desires. Go wild, relax, party and take delight.”
- “Do you hear that? Friday night is coming! Someone, get ready for the show!”
- “It is Friday Which Means I have drank so much water this week that I can stay up late and have some gorgeous drinks late at night and be ready to party on Friday night.”
- “Hey! Ready for a night full of fun and music? It’s Friday, why not?”
- “Friday Night is Dance Night! Let the music takeover and show your moves… all night! ”
- “Friday night: the night when everyone comes alive to have some fun after the long week!”
- “Happy Friday! May the lights of joy and relaxation shine upon you tonight!”
- “Fridays are sweet and oh so bright – perfect for a super fun weekend tonight!”
- There’s nothing like a good ol’ fashioned party on a Friday night.
- “Friday nights make life sparkle. Chase the dreams, be young and wild!”
- “It’s Friday, time to party, time to get wild, time to take off every ‘responsible’ label and run free like a child!”
More funny Friday quotes
- “Friday!!! The gateway to the weekend.”
- “Friday is like that much-needed dessert course that completes the week’s feast.”
- “Friday is the gateway to all of your fun-filled weekend adventures!”
- “Friday is where I want you forever, Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh….”
- “The only thing I want more than for it to be Friday is for it not to be followed by Monday.”
- “The weekend is here. Pass the love, let’s be merrier.”
- “Friday is tomorrow. I shall never imagine the fate of Monday.”
- “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first.”“Friday: The only day before Saturday and after Monday.”
- “Friday waves like little flags all over the land.”
- “You’re telling me it’s not Friday yet? All I can say is “Rats!”
- “Friday is the best day of the week, it comes with yummy food, friends and adventures and Monday is far away!”
- “Come on over, let’s go wild on Friday! It’s time for a weekend ride and one epic get-together!”
- “Ready for Friday? We will have an exceptional time as the weekend is here!”
- “Friday, the day of smiles and laughter… the sweetest day of the week for sure!”
- “Friday is the only day of the week that can make you forget what you were doing on Monday!”
These funny Friday quotes are perfect for sharing with coworkers or friends to get everyone in a good mood for the weekend. So go ahead, share a laugh and enjoy your Friday!
More quotes for the week
- 111 Funny Monday Quotes To Boost Your Mood Through The Week
- 117 Funny Tuesday Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- 80+ funny Wednesday quotes to get you through the hump day
- 70 Funny Thursday Quotes to Brighten Your Day
- 143 Funny Friday Quotes to Kickstart Your Weekend
- 153 funny Saturday quotes to crack up your weekend
- 108 funny Sunday quotes to welcome the new week
How to Incorporate Funny Friday Quotes in Your Work Environment
Friday is a day that everyone looks forward to because it marks the end of the workweek. It is a time when people can relax, unwind, and enjoy the company of their colleagues. Incorporating funny Friday quotes in your work environment can help to lighten the mood and create a more positive atmosphere. Here are some tips on how to do it:
- Start a weekly email chain – Send out a funny quote or meme to your colleagues every Friday morning. This will help to set the tone for the day and get everyone in a good mood.
- Decorate your workspace – Hang up funny posters or signs in your office or cubicle. This will help to create a more lighthearted environment and make work feel less stressful.
- Use funny quotes in meetings – Incorporate funny quotes into your presentations or use them to break the ice in meetings. This will help to make the meeting more engaging and less boring.
- Have a joke of the week – Encourage your colleagues to share their favorite jokes and vote on the best one. This will help to create a sense of community and make work feel more fun.
Remember, incorporating funny Friday quotes in your work environment is all about creating a more positive and lighthearted atmosphere. It can help to boost morale, reduce stress, and make work feel less like work. So give it a try!
We hope you enjoyed reading through our funny Friday quotes as much as we enjoyed putting them together for you. Remember, Fridays are meant to be enjoyed and celebrated, so take these quotes as a reminder to end your working week on a high, kick back, relax, and have some fun!
Whether you’re looking for a good laugh or just some inspiration to get you through the day; these quotes have got you covered and will surely help you get over the workweek fatigue and freshen the mood for the weekend ahead.
So, put on your party hats, turn off the screens and devices, and build some memorable moments with family. It’s time to be young, wild and free as the weekend is here!
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. We hope you found it informative and entertaining. Don’t forget to share your favorite quotes with your friends and family and spread the joy of Fridays!
I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases made through the links on this blog, at no additional cost to you. For more information, see my Disclosure