If you are reading this, then I suppose that you want to word out for your blog with a guest post.
Below are a few tips to get you started
- If you are not familiar with the Blogtrovert blog, then it’s suggested that you take a walk through the website in order to understand what can and cannot be published therein.
- We accept posts in the following categories;
- Lifestyle : Personal development, self help, depression, frugal living, saving money, etc.
- Blogging : web hosting, blogging tips, content writing, SEO, Content marketing, monetisation, etc.
- Make money : Make money online, Skills to make money, digital skills, anything in-between.
- Quality is taken seriously, therefore, articles you intend submitting should be of great quality and free from plagiarism. Be original. Do not submit scraped or recycled content.
- Posts submitted to Blogtrovert should be unique and made for her alone. No duplicates, before or in the future.
- Use images you own, have rights or permission to use. Avoid picking random images up from the internet. Also, use quality and eye-catching images preferably 700 × 1050 or 600 × 600.
- We implore that articles be made up of at least 1000 or more meaningful words that can keep a reader glued.
- You are allowed to include 1-3 links, so long they belong to you, aren’t affiliate, referral or sales link.
- (Optional) Add a short bio with 2-3 links to your social profiles and a photo of you.
- You can make yourself available to reply to comments on your submitted post, Thank you.
- While posting to submit guest posts, use an email address you can easily access to aid communication.