Strategic Ways To Boost Your Blog Traffic
There are numerous unanswered questions about blogging and traffic. You may have thought of boosting your blog traffic but have never had a reason to think twice about utilising some of the favourite things you use online actually to increase your blog traffic
Just a Simple Question;
What encourages you to blog more?
My guess would be;
Traffic and user engagement!
An average blogger and most new bloggers hunger and thirst for more views on their blogs! The reasons for attempting to boost one’s blog traffic are numerous. The fact that better views are encouraging makes this a necessity.
Before you think of traffic, Work for Quality and Authenticity
Does your blog deserve to be described as authentic and Qualitative?
One more thing;
How To Drive Real Traffic To Your Blog
1. Go Social.
- You should create and grow a community on social media if you don’t have any yet.
- There is no rule which states that you shouldn’t share your blog content more than once; Keep sharing! Once, twice in a week or as much as you want in a month.
- Whatsapp, Skype, Telegram and a host of other chat apps you utilise often can be used to link to your new posts.
- Sites like Pinterest can boost your post readership. Make your images pinnable and your posts shareable to Pinterest.
- You can share your posts on Google communities related to your blogging niche.
- Join Facebook groups that are relevant to your blog, create your group, create a page and promote your newly published post.
- Share your posts on Twitter with relevant hashtags.
2. Comment on Blogs
This practice can be a good way of boosting your blog traffic as some readers might get interested in your blog and visit. When making use of comment sections on other blogs, avoid spamming, Google hates spam.