Blogger’s Diary; Happy Birthday To Me
OMG! I am getting older, but you’ll never know! My physique and petite nature will definitely give you away! I feel younger than my younger sisters. Lol
Anticipating My Birthday
I have been so melancholic about today, because I pictured it as a lonely day waiting to come! I’d probably erase it off this year with the excuse that I am too busy even to mark my birthday anniversary!
Truth is, I had so much plans and saved up cash for today but somehow found myself losing it all and giving up on the fact that this day needs to be fun for me! But hey! I am alive and you are reading this!
What’s My Excuse?
I am stuck on the fact that school works have been keeping me too busy even though I could always make out time for a bit of leisure and fun. Yesterday on steemit, I went ranting over the need to mingle even as a chronic introverted individual. Although my birthday this year is so twisted, It is a new year for me and I am obviously older today. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
My Plans For Today
Literary, I do not know what to do or how to go about today after my classes, ? I’d still tell myself it’s my BIRTHDAY! it’s my day, It should only and can only get better! Whatever happens today would be fun because I have decided to stay positive and smile my way out of this day to experience more birthdays to come.
Hey! I’d Love To Make A Wish
On a normal day, I’d say; I am tired of making wishes but for the specialty of this day, I am going to make me much more realistic wishes which I’d call goals. Here they go below!
(Blowing My imaginary candles) On This Day, My wish for the year in motion is simply:
- Graduate without issues (I’d have to work solely to set this right, It’s my final year!)
- Become a better blogger
- Write (more) consistently
- Promote often
- Meet new people and make friends
- I’d definitely love to stop being too lazy to have fun
- Win procrastination finally
- Overcome fear and anxiety I am surely a head with personality loads).
Get A Peek Of Me
- Literally, I’d love to keep my age away because mummy says, “never say your age!” But I will give you a clue… ? its the 13th anniversary of my 10th birthday. I am still young but feel so old!
- I do not know how much I have mentioned the fact that I am in my finals and can not wait to graduate! I feel so limited and somewhat in a cage.
- I am chronically introverted but I love making new friends even though the expression on my face often say otherwise. Most times I can’t help that facial expression of “hey don’t talk to me”. It’s scam! I literally want to talk to you!
You could get to know more on my About Me Page
So, what ever unfolds this day, like I said earlier, it has and only needs to be better! Happy birthday to me once again, and happy birthday to all February 20th babies. It is out day! We can only make it better and fun!