Looking for some positive boost?
This post contains 100 positive affirmations quotes that will inspire and elevate you. Repeat them every day as many times as you like to sooth your soul.
The way we think go a long way in determining the level of success we desire to attain. It’s only natural to want a successful life despite the negativity surrounding our thoughts.
Being a more positive person goes beyond setting achievable goals. You can have a straightforward plan and still do nothing because there is an underlying issue, your mindset.
It’s essential to have your goals spelt out with actionable tasks, but you need thoughts that are in agreement with your desire. If you have little or no positivity in your thoughts, you will do nothing but watch your dreams go down the drain.
Although you can hardly control your thoughts, you should be able to school yourself to develop a more positive mindset. With this, you will be able to reduce the negativity and increase the positive voices in your head.
The voice saying “you can’t do it” can be tamed, managed, and overtime shutted down totally.
You’ll start by becoming aware of what you tell yourself and reduce how you repeatedly think of the negatives. You’ll replace this with positives to the barest minimum using the daily positive affirmations in this post.
Study the negative thoughts in your head
We’re humans and it’s expected that we face challenges that we sometimes have no power over. In times like this, it’s easy to attribute uncertainties to ill luck.
The habit of attributing every unpleasant incident to bad luck only explains how negative you are. Seeing just anything in its unfortunate form reveals your clouded mindset.
- This will not work – before you even try!
- I know I will fail – you don’t know that! (Perhaps you do.)
- Can people be this nice to me? First, change your circle.
- Why does this have to happen to me alone – you don’t know that!
- I am unlucky – No, you’re not.
What are Positive Affirmations?
Positive Affirmations are statements people say to stay encouraged. They are underrated sayings that do more than just distance our minds from negativity but help us to cleanse our thoughts and encourage more positive voices.
100 Powerful Daily Affirmations for a positive mindset
Below are 100 powerful affirmations that will help switch up your thoughts to positivities.
Saying these affirmations may seem awkward at first, but trust me, it will get easier with time.
And the results?
You will start to see and feel positive changes in your life. So give it a try!
- All is well (famous affirmation from “3 idiots”).
- Done is better than perfect.
- Happiness is my makeup today.
- I always succeed in achieving my goals.
- I am a badass in whatever I do.
- I am a diamond. It is time for me to shine.
- I am a money magnet.
- I am a positive person who attracts positivity.
- I am allowed to say no to others and yes to myself.
- I am always headed in the right direction.
- I am at peace with myself and the world around me.
- I am attracting abundance into my life
- I am becoming more confident each day.
- I am becoming the best version of myself
- I am capable of handling anything that comes my way.
- I am courageous and I face my fears head on
- I am defeating my fears and failures.
- I am determined and I never give up on myself
- I am developing good habits every day.
- I am doing what I love, and I am passionate about my work.
- I am full of confidence and everyone around me can feel that.
- I am full of confidence and everyone around me can feel that.
- I am grateful for my blessings.
- I am grateful for my family, my friends, and my relationships.
- I am grateful for the good energy flowing through me.
- I am happy and content with my life just the way it is.
- I am in control of my life and my destiny
- I am in control of my reactions
- I am kind and forgiving, and I am loved.
- I am kind, patient, and forgiving.
- I am making a difference in the world, and
- I am my only rival.
- I am naturally confident and at ease in my own life.
- I am not afraid to be wrong.
- I am not unlucky; it’s just another life challenge.
- I am open to new possibilities.
- I am optimistic in my ability and attempts.
- I am patient with others.
- I am present in every moment.
- I am proud of my contribution.
- I am ready and open to receiving good things in my life.
- I am resilient enough to take on every obstacle that stands in my way.”My past does not define my future.
- I am sincerely grateful, and this attracts positivity into my life.
- I am stronger than any of my negative life circumstances.
- I am surrounded by people who love and care for me.
- I am who I think I am (my first contact with affirmations).
- I attract money and abundance into my life.
- I attract people who uplift me and believe in me.
- I awaken in the morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life.
- I believe in my ability and strength.
- I believe in my potential and honourable trials.
- I can clearly state my needs.
- I choose to be positive.
- I commit to learning new things.I have confidence in my skills.
- I communicate with ease and confidence.
- I control my emotions.
- I fill my day with hope and face it with joy.
- I find all solutions within me
- I focus on what is truly essential
- I have authority over negative thoughts.
- I have the ability to do great things.
- I have the courage to confront anything that doesn’t feel right for me.
- I have the power to create the life I desire.
- I let go of worries that drain my energy.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I make a significant difference to the lives of people around me.
- I make positive healthy choices
- I make positive selections for myself.
- I make smart, calculated plans for my future.
- I organize my priorities with clarity
- I own a creative mind that aims for greatness.
- I think logically before I take actions.
- I trust my judgement and I will make the best choices for me.
- I trust myself, I trust my intuition.
- I wake up every day feeling happy and grateful.
- I will accomplish anything I focus on.
- I will attract what belongs to me.
- I will be my own best advocate.
- I will make the most of new opportunities
- I will not take other peoples negativity personally.
- I’ll choose my words wisely.
- I’m not the failure that never tried.
- I’m open to new adventures in my life.
- My confidence is what drives me the most.
- My day is a radiant one ahead.
- My day starts and ends with positivity.
- My endeavours are lessons until they lead to success.
- My fears cannot control my thoughts.
- My honest mistakes are out to teach me outstanding lessons.
- My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.
- My life is filled with amazing experiences.
- My life is full of amazing opportunities that are ready for me to step into.
- My thoughts and feelings are nourishing.
- My thoughts are focused on positivity and thankfulness.
- My worries do not hold me back.
- Negative thoughts only have the power I allow them.
- No challenge deserves to put a frown on my face.
- Success and abundance are my birthrights.
- Today I let go of anything that doesn’t add to my happiness and goals.
- Today is a great day already.
As you’ve seen above, our thoughts constitute a more significant part of our walk to success and happiness. You must find ways to improve your mindset, so you don’t risk falling into negative thoughts that go further to hold your back.