We definitely know the importance of search engine traffic and getting high quality backlinks to your blog is one of the best ways to skyrocket your blog’s rankings and get better search engine traffic and results. When building backlinks, you need to keep the quality of links and anchor text variation in your mind. Also, instead of creating mere backlinks to your homepage only, start building links to internal pages.
In here, we will be listing some ways you can get quality backlinks to your blog.
Note; Google hates spam and it gets rid of sites using spammy or paid ways to build links.
60 Ways to Boost Blog Backlinks
1. Submit Guest Post to Other Blogs.
2. Post comments on dofollow blogs and make sure these blogs are relevant to your niche.
3. Create Relevant Threads in Forums and Link to Your Blog Posts
4. Link to Your Blog in Your Forum Signatures
5. Social bookmarking can also be considered as backlinks. You should link from the following Google plus, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
6. Make Use of Discussion Boards by Linking to Your Blog in threads. Quora is one HQ discussion board.
7. Make Use of Blogging Communities. Submit Your Blog Posts to sites like Blog Engage, Inbound, etc
8. Ask Questions related to your blog in Sites like Yahoo Answers and Link to Your Blog.
9. Answer Questions in Yahoo Answers and link to your Blog as the Source.
10. Interlink to your blog posts on your blog when writing.
11. Exchange links with other bloggers in your niche.
12. Submit Your Blog to Top Blogging directories.
13. Submit your blog to top niche directories.
14. Start your affiliate program .
15. Create a news section on your blog sites and update news in your niche.
16. Submit your blog posts to all social bookmarking sites you know
17. Submit your blog to your top social networking sites
18. Submit your articles to stumbleupon.
19. Submit your blog to digg, Google crawls most of its submissions.
20. Submit your rss feed to feeder sites.
21. Submit your rss feed to rss directories.
22. Most forums have a website review section, review your blog on this forums.
23. Be transparent on your blog.
24. Get listed in top paid Directories like the Yahoo Directory.
25. List your product on Ebay or Amazon and include a link back to your blog.
26. Try to know which stories are trending at the moment and make sure you blog about them.(News and Entertainment bloggers)
27. Blog about very important events such as the independence day and the likes.
28. Change your blog posts to pdf and submit it to document sharing sites.
29. Review top companies and products and they might link back to you
30. Interview top bloggers and ask them to help you share it on their favorite social networks and their fans will link to your interview.
31. Write a list of the “top 10 myths” or “top 10 list” about something.
32. Position yourself as an authority in your niche and try to get attention from the media.
33. If you are bold enough, Offer to speak at events and seminars related to your niche, don’t forget to mention your blog while introducing yourself, this will most likely help you get some backlinks.
34. Have a unique writing style that attracts people.
35. Write high quality content and you will get good backlinks
36. Write Controversial posts (gossip bloggers)
37. Write news posts and try to be one of the first people to write it (News bloglog to backlitories.
39. Ask other bloggers to interview you.
40. Write linkbait posts.
41. Write top list posts because they can go viral easily.
42. Write a post comparing some top gurus in your niche.
43. Trade articles with other bloggers in your niche.
44. Submit your site to Dmoz , many other directories use this directory and that alone is enough quality backlinks for you.
45. Submit your blog to .edu and .gov forums and blogs, Google loved backlinks fom this sites and regards them as authority.
46. Make use of groups like Google Groups and Yahoo Groups
47. Create a Wikipedia Page For Yourself and include your link in the resource section.
48. Write posts that have relevance to users need
49. quality blogging contest and make linking to your blog one of the requirements.
50. Sponsor blogging contest and you will get a lot of backlinks from this.
51. Do a big product launch.
52. Make the news at any cost.
53. Blog about celebrities. (Entertainment bloggers)
54. Write posts that starts with numbers e.g. “7 ways to…”, these type of posts do tend to get backlinks.
55. Submit your images to image directories and include a link to your blog in its copyright notice and as a requirement to use it.
56. Join blogging contest and you will most probably get backlinks if you win.
57. Have a “link to us” or “spread the word” page on your blog while asking your readers to link to you – it is important to make it easy for them by putting your direct html code there using your desired anchor text.
58. Submit your website to local business directories, backlinks from these sites are regarded by Google as authority.
59. Write on about.com and link to your blog in it, this will likely be crawled and used by a lot of websites thereby increasing backlinks to your blog.
60. Make effective use of april fool.
61. Create niche specific tutorials, which are not only unique but help the community. Such tutorial articles get lots of backlinks.
62. Create viral youtube videos and include links to your blog in the video and its description.
63. Update your blog regularly because this will make more people trust your website and it will also make you rank for more keywords which means more traffic and eventually more backlinks.
64. Write a post comparing various companies and services and which is the best, the best company will most likely link to it.
65. Get a collection of high quality paid softwares and make them available for free (please be sure not to violate the copyright of the owner in any way!)